To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time. Therefore guests can not enter prior to their booked time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- Do I get a discount by booking online?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- Can I enter before my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what do I do?