For the latest attraction updates, please visit here.
Our mission is to create brick-tastic experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online, where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and time-slot of your visit.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here. If you have already purchased tickets to our attraction, you may use these tickets for any future date through to 31 March 2021.
- Please note that the attraction is currently open 5 days a week (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays) until the Victorian school holidays, when we will reopen 7 days a week. The retail store will continue to be open 7 days a week.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Melbourne@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.com.au should you need to amend your booking.
- All visitors aged 12 and above will be required to wear face masks when visiting our attraction, including our LEGO retail store. Guests who have a medical exemption are exempt.